Nixtree looking for experienced Linux administrators to join our team. Interested candidates, please share your resume along with a covering letter to the below email id with post name and your name in Subject line
Linux Server Administrators
We are looking for a Linux administrator, who will be responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, and management of customer infrastructure. Also, develop automation strategies and implementation processes.
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
No of Vacancies: 2
- Provide customer support through the ticketing system and live chat
- Proficient English and work ethics are required
- Proactively monitoring servers for load, diagnosis, and isolation of the reasons.
- Server Optimization and Security Fixes.
- Maintaining backups – make sure it is working
- Installation/patching and configuration of Kernel and Software packages.
- Developing and maintaining scripts for monitoring and reporting various issues
- Documentation of each process/tasks done.
- Able to work in a high-pressure 24x7x365 environment and Willing to work in night shifts
- Ability to work independently, think creatively in order to solve problems, and effectively prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent Knowledge in Hosting Control Panels cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin
- Strong in Networking concepts and TCP/IP, its Linux commands.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS and must have worked on all major distros.
- Good Knowledge on Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH
- Good understanding about usage and purpose of Firewalls
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Nginx, Litespeed, Tomcat, Postgress, Python, NodeJS etc.
- Advance knowledge on Apache, PHP, Sendmail, Exim and MySQL.
- Experience with Nagios or any other network monitoring platforms
- Hands on experience on Linux Administration / Troubleshooting / Security.
- Mail server: Exim, Qmail, Postfix.
- Strong knowledge in RAID, Logical Volume Management (LVM), Linux Package management tools (rpm, yum, apt-get etc).
- Experience Linux Virtualization Software
- Bash/Shell/Perl/PHP Scripting/Python programming.
- CloudLinux knowledge