The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 613 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 654 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 701 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 749 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 801 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Server hardening
Guys, 

Any idea what all things we should take care when I deliver a VPS to a customer ? Which all things I should conider to get done before handing over the server to customer ?

My main concern is most of my customers are not very good in technical and mostly they depend on Cpanel . 

Any tips will be appreciated !
I have seen a server hardening script which I have used a couple of times and that is really good one which will take care of the basic server hardening and will save time. Since you wish to give it for new vps orders , there is no worry to break any existing sites.

https://www.nixtree.com/ntcpgo.php

Hope this helps
Script seems to be good one.. but need to include some more other than those. For basic hardening the above script is fine